Wednesday, 22 April 2015

Extremely Hot and loaded Transfer Gists right here



UNITED MAKE DEPAY ENQUIRY
Depay is the Eredivisie’s leading goalscorer and scored in the 4-1 win over Heerenveen on Saturday as Phillip Cocu’s men sealed the league title for the first time in seven seasons.

Read all the juicy transfer gist at the jump ......



Liverpool and Tottenham have been linked with the 21-year-old, but PSV technical director Marcel Brands has revealed United have made an intitial approach.
"We have had a telephone call from them about him," Brands said on Dutch television. "But no talks have been held yet. There are several top clubs who have expressed an interest."

BARCA IN LAST-MINUTE ALVES BID
Barcelona could be prepared to match PSG’s contract offer to Dani Alves, according to Spanish newspaper Marca.
The full-back’s contract with the Catalan club ends in the summer and he reportedly looks set to join the French side from Camp Nou but, according to the paper, club president Josep Maria Bartomeu has held a one-on-one meeting with Alves to try and persuade him to stay.

JUVE JOIN MIRANDA RACE
Juventus are weighing up a summer swoop for Atletico Madrid defender Miranda, according to La Gazzetta dello Sport.

The Italian giants want to reinforce their defensive their options at the end of the season and it is believed senior officials at the club are considering a move for Miranda.

The Brazilian centre-back has been a key player for Atletico in recent seasons, and he has attracted strong interest from England, with Manchester United and Chelsea among his admirers.

Atleti have previously rejected any offers they have received for him. However, the emergence of Uruguayan youngster Jose Maria Gimenez and the fact that Miranda has just one year left on his contract means they are open to offers for the 30-year-old in the summer.

CROUCH WANTED DOWN UNDER
Stoke City striker Peter Crouch is being targetted for a move Down Under next season with Australian side Newcastle Jets.
Jets owner Nathan Tinkler revealed he is on the look out for a big-name player and Crouchseemingly fits the bill.
He said: “I’ve spoken to Crouch’s management and we’re trying to talk him into coming out to Australia with his family for a playing stint at the Jets.”

PSG AND CHELSEA TABLE BIDS FOR DYBALA
Chelsea have made a £28.8m bid for Palermo striker Paolo Dybala, according to the player’s agent Gustavo Mascardi.
Dybala has been heavily linked with a move away Stadio Renzo Barbera this summer with Arsenal and Juventus also in the race for his signature. Mascardi also revealed PSG have made an offer of £32.4m for the 21-year-old.
"Paris St Germain have already come forward with an offer of about £32.4m and Chelsea had already reached £28.8m," he told Gazzetta dello Sport.
"We’re now at the stage where the price cannot be lower than €50m [£36m]. Paulo is in no hurry and will take his decision calmly."

INTER JOIN DYBALA RACE
Inter Milan sporting director Piero Ausilio has confirmed the club are following in demand Palermo striker Paulo Dybala.
Dybala, who has scored 13 goals in Serie A this season, has attracted the interest of Arsenal and Juventus in recent weeks but Inter have seemingly entered the race for his signature.
"Dybala? We don't hide. It's an idea which we want to work on with particular detail", he told Sky Sport Italia.

CHELSEA PLAN CRESSWELL MOVE
Chelsea are planning to sign West Ham full-back Aaron Cresswell as a replacement for Felipe Luis, according to the Daily Mail.
Reports suggest West Ham are desperate to keep the 25-year-old but could be willing to do business if an offer of £20m is made.
Luis has struggled to settle at Stamford Bridge since his move from Atletico Madrid last summer and is being linked with a move back to Spain.


SAINTS TO GO DOUBLE DUTCH
Southampton are planning a double raid on Newcastle this summer with moves for Dutch internationals Tim Krul and Daryll Jaanmat, according to the Daily Mirror.
Ronald Koeman sees Jaanmat, who played under Koeman at Feyenoord, as an ideal replacement for the potential exit of Nathaniel Clyne and Krul as back-up to the injured Fraser Forster.

ARSENAL SET FOR MORENO DEAL
Arsenal are closing in on a deal for Espanyol defender Hector Moreno, according to Metro.
Reports suggest the 27-year-old, who has also been linked with a move to Tottenham, is desperate for a move to the Emirates Stadium.
The Gunners are thought to have watched the Mexico international closely in recent months and were linked with a £15m move in January.

CHELSEA LINE UP KOKE DEAL
Atletico Madrid star Koke is one of Chelsea’s main transfer objectives ahead of next season, reports AS.
Koke, who came through the ranks at Atletico, is one of Atleti coach Diego Simeone’s key players and he has already been touted as a long-term replacement for Xavi in the Spanish national team.

Considered one of the most complete young midfielders on the Continent, Jose Mourinho is keen to bring him to Stamford Bridge. Chelsea’s technical director Michael Emenalo travelled to Spain last week to watch the midfielder in action during Atletico’s 2-2 draw at Malaga.

AS report that Chelsea are willing to offer former Atletico defender Filipe Luis to the Spanish club as part of any offer to sign Koke, although it will be a difficult deal to carry out. He is considered indispensable at the Calderon and Atletico will only sell him if he indicates he wants to leave. Koke, whose buyout clause is set at €60m, is very comfortable at his current club.

INTER CHASE BEGOVIC
Stoke City may have offered Asmir Begovic a new deal to stay at the club but that has not stopped the Bosnian international being linked with a move away from the Britannia Stadium in the Italian press.
According to Gazzetta dello SportInter Milan have asked about the availability of Begoivc as they line a replacement for Samir Handanovic.
Stoke are reported to have quoted a price in excess of 10m euros which Inter consider expensive. The Serie A outfit have also been linked with a move for Chelsea stopper Petr Cech.

FALCAO TO SWAP UNITED FOR LIVERPOOL?
Radamel Falcao's agent is reportedly in talks with Liverpool over a potential summer move, according to the Daily Express.
Falcao, currently on loan at Manchester United, has failed to set the Premier League alight this season, scoring just four goals in 23 appearances and Louis van Gaal is set to send him back to France at the end of the current campaign.
But with Rickie Lambert, Fabio Borini and Mario Balotelli all set to leave Anfield in the summer, reports suggest Jorge Mendes is trying to persuade Brendan Rodgers to sign the Colombian striker on a permanent deal from Monaco.

ALLI EXCITED BY SPURS MOVE
Dele Alli is excited by the prospect of playing under Mauricio Pochettino next season and believes Tottenham are the "perfect" club for him.
This has been a whirlwind season for the 19-year-old, with his exceptional performances for MK Dons earning a £5million move to White Hart Lane in February.
Alli, who was named Football League Player of the Year, has yet to feature for Spurs having been immediately loaned back to his boyhood club and the midfielder is determined to repay their faith by helping them secure promotion to the Championship.
"MK has got a special place in my heart but obviously I have signed to Tottenham," Alli said. "Whilst I am at MK, I am just going to be focused on them, right until the end of the season.
"To get promotion would be the perfect ending to a fairytale, really. Obviously, being from MK and playing for MK my whole life, to get us promoted would be a dream come true."

MADRID KEEP TABS ON SPURS TARGET
Atletico Madrid are keeping tabs on Argentine youngster Emanuel Mammana, reports Marca.
The 19-year-old, who is on the books at River Plate, is regarded as one of the most promising defenders in Argentine football. He has already made his senior international debut, despite the fact he has only managed a handful of appearances for his club.

A number of European sides are believed to be monitoring his progress – Spurs were linked with him earlier this season – and Atletico are following his development closely.

The Spanish champions could be on the lookout for a new centre-back in the summer if Miranda leaves, and Mammana is an option. However, Marca also state that Atletico have not ruled out incorporating Toby Alderweireld back into the first-team fold when the Belgian’s loan spell at Southampton ends.

HERNANDEZ WANTED IN RUSSIA
Dynamo Moscow are interested in signing Manchester Unitedstriker Javier Hernandez, according to Todomercadoweb.
The Mexican is currently on loan at Real Madrid, but he has had few opportunities at the Bernabeu this season.
He was barely used at United last term and it is not yet clear if he has a long-term future at Old Trafford. Madrid are unlikely to retain his services beyond the summer.
As such, the forward could be on the lookout for a new club, and Dynamo Moscow could offer him first-team football in Russia.
Todomercadoweb state that Dynamo are keen on him and have already spoken with intermediaries to assess the likelihood of striking a deal

ITURBE LINKED WITH REDS
Liverpool are being linked with an £18million bid to sign Juan Iturbefrom Roma, according to reports in Italy.
Iturbe is rated by many scouts as one of the most exciting attackers in Europe and Arsenal are also monitoring his progress. 

EVERTON WANT AUSTIN
Everton have declared their interest in QPR striker Charlie Austin, according to the Daily Mirror
The relegation-threatened side face a struggle to keep their main man, who has scored 17 goals this season, with Southampton and Newcastle also showing an interest in the player. 



No comments:

Post a Comment