CITY TARGET BAYERN STAR
Manchester City are hopeful of signing Bayern Munich midfielder Thiago Alcantara if they succeed in also persuading Pep Guardiola to leave the Bavarians this summer, says tz.
Alcantara, 24, has a contract at the Allianz Arena that runs until the summer of 2017.
Read all at the jump......
ROSSONERI PLOT NEGREDO MOVE
Calciomercato.com report that Alvaro Negredo is target for AC Milanshould the proposed takeover of the club go through.
Silvio Berlusconi has held talks with entrepreneur Bee Taechaubol, otherwise known a Mr Bee, recently over the sale of the sale and should that go ahead, a move for Negredo will be pursued.
The Spanish striker is on loan at Valencia from Manchester City with a fee, believed to be around £20m, already in place for a permanent move in the summer. However, Milan hope to come to an agreement with both Valencia and City to make the switch possible.
DYBALA TURIN-BOUND
Palermo striker Paulo Dybala is set to finalise a move to Serie A champions on Thursday, Gazzetta dello Sport are reporting.
The Argentine is much sought-after and has been linked with numerous top clubs including Arsenal. However, Juve look to have won the battle for his signature.
Bianconeri officials will supposedly meet Dybala's representatives to iron out the details of the move once they return from Madrid, where Juventus take on Real Madrid in the second leg of their Champions League semi-final.
The Old Lady are said to have offered 32m euros for his services with Dybala set to sign a four year contract.
WOLFSBURG JOIN RACE FOR CLEVERLEY
Wolfsburg are interested in signing Tom Cleverley, according to Sky sources.
The Manchester United midfielder, currently on loan at Aston Villa, is available on a free transfer this summer and we understand Villa, Everton and Arsenal are also looking to secure his signature in the coming weeks.
Cleverley is waiting until the end of the season to decide where he'll play next season and is keen to get back in the England squad after playing a significant role in the qualifiers leading up to the World Cup.
INGS TO COMPLETE REDS MOVE - REPORT
Danny Ings will complete a move to Liverpool once his contract at Burnley expires in July, according to the Lancashire Telegraph.
The report suggests Anfield is the England U21 striker's preferred destination despite being linked with a move to Real Sociedad and more recently Manchester United.
SPURS JOIN BEAVUE RACE
Tottenham have joined Hull in the race to sign Guingamp strikerClaudio Beavue, writes the London Evening Standard.
According to reports in France, Guingamp president Bertrand Desplat said: “Hull and Tottenham have already expressed interest. It seems it is the will of Claudio to go to England.”
Asked last month about his future, Beauvu, who has scored 25 times in all competitions this season, said: “I don't know whether it will be in France or abroad, I do not have a priority. It is true though that I am very attracted to the Premier League.”
REDS TARGET HAPPY AT MONACO
Monaco midfielder Geoffrey Kondogbia has revealed his satisfaction with life at the Ligue 1 club, but refused to rule out a summer exit.
The France international joined Monaco from Sevilla in 2013 and has progressed well during his two seasons in the principality.
Both Liverpool and Atletico Madrid have been linked heavily with the 22-year-old, but they could find it tricky to lure him away from Monaco this summer.
“The future? The Monaco project is the one that is best suited to me, and the one that is the best for me," he told Telefoot on TF1.
"It is difficult to leave when you feel good at a club, but in football you never know.”



No comments:
Post a Comment