Saturday, 11 April 2015

Hot Transfer Gist: Sterling to Arsenal? Victor Moses Future after Stoke and many more


  • Liverpool and Arsenal are considering a sensational summer swap deal which will see Theo Walcott heading to Anfield and Raheem Sterling going the other way. (Daily Star)
  • Tottenham are interested in signing Schalke and Germany defender Benedikt Howedes for a fee in the region of £12m. (Daily Mirror)

Read More at the Jump .....

  • Southampton boss Ronald Koeman admits they face a battle to try and keep midfield star Morgan Schneiderlin this summer. (The Sun)
  • Everton will look to extend Darron Gibson's contract this summer as he recovers from his latest injury setback. (Daily Mirror)
  • PSV director Marcel Brands says 'the best clubs in Europe' are enquiring about Memphis Depay, who has been linked with a move to Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur.
    The 21-year-old has netted 19 goals in 25 matches for PSV this season but is expected to leave the club this summer.
    "The chances are very high that he leaves,” Brands told ANP. “If you see what clubs are enquiring about him, they really are the best in Europe.
    “When I talk for PSV I would say he is not ready and should continue here for another year. But I am realistic and if I worked at a big European club, I’d buy him without question."
  • Loan star Victor Moses says he is loving life at Stoke City under Mark Hughes, but refuses to be drawn on where his future will lie beyond this summer. (The Sentinel)
  • 'HARD TO KEEP SCHNEIDERLIN'
    Ronald Koeman admits he would understand if Morgan Schneiderlinleft in the summer to join a “big club”.
    The midfielder has been linked with a move to the likes of Arsenal,Manchester United and Chelsea.
    “It will be hard when there is real interest in the player. It is up to the player what he likes to do," he is quoted as saying by the Daily Star.

    "It is very hard but normally if we have the season like we have so far there will be interest in the players of Southampton. If he gets a big offer from a big team, there is always interest for the player and I understand that.


    "That is normal, we know our level and that is a compliment for the players and the club."
  • Harry Redknapp has revealed that Loic Remy chose to join Chelsea over Arsenal last summer.

    The former QPR boss told the Daily Telegraph: 'I got a phone call on the Saturday before the transfer window shut saying that he had done a deal with Chelsea. Arsenal were in for him as well, we had Arsenal and Chelsea trying to sign him and he chose Chelsea.

    'I was surprised he went to Chelsea, I thought he’d go to Arsenal. I could see Arsenal, but I couldn’t really see Chelsea because I thought “he’s not going to play there”.

    The Spanish full-back was linked with a move to the Emirates last summer, but told Radio Marca: "I know where I am. Atletico have pushed for me to stay. I rejected two offers from Arsenal. It's what I feel.”
  • Juanfran says he has twice rejected moves to Arsenal to remain with Atletico Madrid.

No comments:

Post a Comment